What is your shipping policy?
Final Irish, UK and EU online orders to be made by December 15th. We’d like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and New Year!
As all of our products are made to order to ensure freshness and quality upon arrival, please allow up to 4 working days for us to process your order.
We send all packages worldwide using registered express parcel delivery. Once shipped, we'll provide you with a tracking ID for your package which you can track on our website. Shipping fees include handling, packing, and postage costs.
|Region||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Price|
|Ireland||Express Post (An Post)||2 days||
Free on orders over €35
|United Kingdom||International Priority Parcel (An Post)||2-4 days||
Free on orders over £35
|France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Finland, Slovenia, Lithuania, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Slovakia, Austria, Luxembourg and Switzerland||International Priority Parcel (An Post)||3-8 days||€9|
|United States||Express Saver (UPS)||2-4 days||$15|
|Rest of World||International Priority Parcel (An Post)||5-21 days||€10|
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept secure payments for both local and international customers via credit card and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Maestro) and PayPal.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
Note: an additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than Euro (€).
Can I ship my order to multiple addresses?
No, you'll need to place separate orders for each recipient (shipping address).
Can I add a note to my order?
Yes, you can add a note to your order in the cart drawer or on the cart page. Alternatively, you can email us (email@example.com) with your order number and the note for your order. We'll be happy to add it to your order's package(s).
Will I be charged import duties when I receive my package?
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
For purchases in Ireland and and the European Union, international taxes (import duty) will not apply. For customers in the United States, individual state laws and their implications are beyond our control and you should make yourself aware of any import implications. As we are FDA registered for the United States, our bakery facility is registered for United States food sales and distribution. For the Rest of World, you should make yourself aware of any import implications of food products.
Can you include birthday card greetings or thank you cards?
Yes. We'll be happy to add a complimentary card appropriate to your purchase and message. Add a note to your order when checking out including the message and occasion. Alternatively, you can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your order number and the message and occasion.
What if I am not present when the package is being delivered?
That's no problem! Usually a note from the delivery courier is left in your mailbox and your package can be claimed at the nearby post office. If however your package remains unclaimed for a period defined in the note, it will be returned to us marked 'undelivered'. We cannot accept liability for unclaimed or undelivered packages.
What if I want to cancel my order?
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us.
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we will offer a 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, the goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- We'll provide you with instructions on where to send the returned goods. We strongly recommend that you obtain proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations. Please note that you, the customer, is responsible for the shipping costs of returned items.
- When the returned item(s) is received and inspected, we'll send you a confirmation email, notifying you about the status of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied shortly after to your debit or credit card or the original payment method.
Could I get red hair after eating your Irish shortbread?
Yes - it has been known that eating an entire pack of Irish shortbread in one go will ignite random 'Irishness' traits such as a giddy laugh, rosy cheeks, and a new reddish hue to your sidelocks. There's no need to be alarmed as symptoms will soon pass! Hopefully.